The Listed Property Show, organised by The Listed Property Owners’ Club (LPOC), is back with the biggest ever flagship show at Olympia London for the 13th year on 9-10 February 2019 with more talks, experts and exhibitors than ever before.
We have brought together the biggest collection of specialist conservation suppliers and experts all under one roof, whether you need advice on damp, energy efficiency, planning, law, house history or you simply need a conservation architect or contractor for a restoration project, they’ll all be there.
There will even be a team of independent conservation officers on hand to give free advice on any plans you may be considering.
Find out more in one weekend than you can through months of personal research!
Historic England will join the independent conservation officers and panel of experts that will be available throughout the show and during the programme of talks that have been organised to specifically target the key issues faced by owners:
- 1. Ask the Experts – led by LPOC’s Conservation Advisor and joined by a Historic England representative, Chartered Surveyor and Historic Building Consultant, Conservation Architect, Property Lawyer, LPOC’s VAT Advisor and Insurance Advisor
- 2. The Do’s & Don’ts of Finding a Restoration Builder
- 3. Control of Dampness
- 4. House History
- 5. An Owners’ Guide to Obtaining Listed Building Consent
- 6. Re-pointing Stone and Brick by Head of Building Conservation & Research at Historic England
- 7. The Importance of Considering Bats in Buildings
- 8. Timber Frame Buildings
- 9. Energy Efficiency in Listed Properties
- 10. Surveys
- 11. Conservation Architects Great Expectations from a Bleak House
- 12. Building Performance: Keeping your home warm and dry by Dr Robyn Pender, Senior Architectural Advisor at Historic England
- 13. Paints for Listed Buildings
Learn everything you need to know about your listed property, tickets on sale now!
Keep up to date with your favourite artists, priority bookings and exclusive offers from See Tickets: