Three venues have been confirmed for Ignite; the magical twilight trail of light, lanterns, fantasy and fire.
Deep in the heart of the Dorset countryside, the gardens of the National Trust's Kingston Lacy, near Wimborne, form the perfect setting for this new, after-dark experience.
Similarly you can visit the 18th century Georgian splendour of the gardens at the National Trust's Gibside near Gateshead to experience this new event.
PLUS a brand new trail for February 2021 will be held in the gardens of the National Trust’s Polesden Lacey in the Surrey Hills.
What to Expect
Lit by lanterns, wander between flickering flames and beside stately majestic trees from one amazing space to another.
Join with family and friends to immerse yourself in the shimmering effects of fire and light. Expect the unexpected as you glimpse fairies in the Fernery, fiery fish and woodland wildlife sculpted in willow all within an enchanting landscape filled with wonder.
How to Get Here
- By Train - The nearest train station is Poole (8 ½ miles)
- By Bus - Services from Bournemouth and Poole, alight Wimborne Square, Taxi advised for onward journey to Kingston Lacy.
- By Car - On the B3082 Blandford to Wimborne
- By Train - The nearest stations are Blaydon (5 miles), Metrocentre (5 miles) and Newcastle (8 miles)
- By bus - Frequent services from Newcastle to Consett (X45, X46, X47) that pass both the train station and Metrocentre. Alight at Station Road - The Grove and walk 0.7 miles to the venue.
- By car - Entrance on B6314 between Burnopfield and Rowlands Gill; follow brown signs from A1, taking exit on to A694 at north end of Metrocentre.
- By foot - The venue is half a mile from Rowlands Gill, or 0.7 miles from its nearest bus stop (Station Road - The Grove).
- By train - Boxhill & Westhumble 3 miles; Bookham 2.7 miles, Dorking 4 miles, Leatherhead 4 miles. There are taxi ranks at Dorking and Leatherhead stations.
- By bus - Epsom, Guildford or Leatherhead to Great Bookham. Great Bookham is 1 ½ miles on foot from Polesden Lacey.
- By car - From Junction 9 of the M25: follow the A243 (signed A24 Epsom, Dorking and Leatherhead), before picking up the A24 and then the A246 (following the brown signs, but taking care not to take a hard right onto the B2033 Reigate Road). Don't miss the brown sign as you enter Great Bookham, indicating the left turn up to Polesden. From Guildford: Follow the A246, past East Clandon and East Horsley. Don't miss the brown sign as you enter Great Bookham, indicating the right turn up to Polesden.
Keep up to date with your favourite artists, priority bookings and exclusive offers from See Tickets: